MOTION PRO VORTEX THROTTLE01-0054
Motion Pro Vortex Throttle
Motion Pro has an easy solution for replacing your 2-stroke throttle housing - The Vortex throttle assembly, an O.E.M.-style replacement similar to most late model Japanese MX bikes.
- The Vortex throttle assembly has been constructed out of die-cast aluminum and left with a gray finish and gray rubber mud cover.
- Motion Pro designed the Vortex throttle assembly to fit 7/8" (22 mm) bars.
- A 2-stroke nylon throttle tube is included with the Vortex assembly.
- The throttle tube also features a pop out end for hand guard mounting.
- Notes: The Motion Pro Vortex throttle assembly will fit: 1992 - 2005 Kawasaki KX125/250, 1995 - 2005 Suzuki RM125/250, 1996 - 2010 Yamaha YZ125/250, and 1997 Yamaha WR250Z with stock throttle cables. The 1993 - 2003 Honda CR125, 1990 - 2004 CR250, and 1990 - 2001 CR500 require the Motion Pro Vortex throttle cable (P/N 01-0713; sold separately). Available for many other models by using a Motion Pro cable.
We Also Recommend
Pro Taper Aluminum 7/8" Handlebar - Black
NEKEN "RADICAL DESIGN" HANDLEBARS